Sunday, September 20, 2009

More than a post.

I think dance is a long term obsession. I can't stop thinking about it. I finally got my splits! It seems like for every one thing I accomplish there are 15 new ones to try. That whole fasting/ calorie restrictiong thing is not happening. I like food too much and some of it could be unhealthy for young people. I am eating more fruits and vegetables and everyday being a vegan becomes easier. It has been about a month into school and no one has noticed that I don't eat meat or cheese or stuff like that. I'm going to see if I can go the whole year. School is fun, but not at the same time. IB is a great program a lot of work but it isn't like they are just giving out worksheets to fill up our time.

Well I just wanted you guys to know I didn't die or go into a coma. =)

1 comment:

Strawberry Girl said...

So glad to hear from you girl!! I have had to turn my blog private, so send me an e-mail with your e-mail and I will add you to the list. :)

(Oh and good job with keeping up with being a vegan, I admire you)

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.